MCCC KIDS PRAYER + NEWS

MCCC KIDS - This blog is dedicated to the children of Moshi Christian Childrens Centre (MCCC), a orphanage and community outreach centre in Moshi, Tanzania under the care of Allan & Jacqui McKinnon. On this page you will be kept up to date on the latest news, prayer requests, opinions, projects and of course what's hot and what's not in Moshi! ALLAN & JACQUI ARE SUPPORTED BY GREENVIEW EVANGELICAL CHURCH THROUGH INTERLINK, 29 CANAL STREET, GLASGOW, SCOTLAND, UK

Monday, October 17, 2005

My Trip to Moshi


Hi my name is Daniel Harris. During the summer holidays I went to Africa with my family. My Auntie Jacqui and Uncle Allan and my cousen Ben live in Moshi, Tanzania. The best thing for me was meeting all the lovely children. Also I got to clap an elephant, ride a girraffe, hold a Boa constrictor and much more. I would recommend going out there. It was a lifetime experience. I wish my family could go out to live there but probably not. Me and my mum went to help at the kindergarten every morning. I was so attached to the children I wanted to cry when I had to leave them. While I was there I picked up some Swahili (I am still not very good). We went to Kenya for a few days and I saw many people living on the streets. It was heartbreaking to see them living like this and I am so fortunate to live in a safe warm house. As you can see I made a lot of friends at the MCCC. Auntie Jacqui and Uncle Allan are doing the most amazing job I have ever seen but they are not the only people that can help. You can make a difference too. Even praying is making a difference. Please do not read this and forget to do anything about it. The people in Tanzania are so happy with what they have and yet we children here still ask for more. So please pray. WRITTEN BY DANIEL HARRIS FROM STRATHAVEN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home